by Michael Gallant on May 5, 2011 in Fast Forward,Recording & Mastering
In “Recording Your Live Gig, Pt. 1: 8 tips to get the most out of your live recording,” we talked about strategies for making outstanding live recordings – and now we’re back with equipment recommendations to help you get the job done. From smaller and less expensive options through to inclusive, high-end rigs, here are some ideas that will introduce you to the plentiful recording options available.
- Recording Your Live Gig, Pt. 1: 8 tips to get the most out of your live recording
- My first time tracking a band!! (gearslutz.com)
- Pro Tool HD Native, Avid HD I/O and Soundblade? (gearslutz.com)
- My foray into mobile recording = turning down gigs (gearslutz.com)
- recording a 64ch gig with Vi6 – what interface for my mac? (gearslutz.com)